We Are Looking for a Customer Service and Sales Professional For Residential Construction
At Sunset Homes we have a team of young professionals that are detailed-oriented and work hard to keep our high-quality construction standards. We are looking to add to our Calgary team a Customer Relations Professional to start on February 15th.
Sunset Homes is proud to be Calgary’s bespoke home builder, specializing in building custom inner-city homes and major renovations in Calgary. As experienced builders in Calgary, we use eco-friendly conscious techniques and elements for our major renovations and Calgary infill homes, working tirelessly to protect the environment. Our main goal is to build the best modern and efficient custom home while educating and building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Our Customer Service and Sales Professional position entails the following:
Works with: President or as designated by the Directors.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities:
The Customer Service and Sales Professional shall perform, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Responsible for managing leads intake, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) updates, customer orientation: phone calls, emails, video conferences etc.
- Management of Customer Expectations: Define, Align & Reinforce
- Management of Customer Meetings: Scheduling, Agendas, Controversies & preparation and management of presentations.
- Customer Selection Strategies: Scheduling, Follow-up for quoting
- Liaison between client and project management for the fundamentals & fine points of warranty. Assist as required for warranty related matters
- Management of Customer Challenges
- Provide support towards company goals, in line with Sunset Homes vision and values
- Represent Sunset at tradeshows, exhibitions, lunch and learns and other events/demonstrations
- Support in preparation of Building Estimates per project
- Customer Feedback & Referrals
- Maintain constant communication with team members and attend or call-in for meetings as needed to discuss any issues related to leads/customers.
- Update and maintain “Lessons Learned” by Lead/LOI/Contract to improve customer relations system.
- Assist in the development of customer management procedures standards, manual and guidelines.
- Support for completing closeout project binders
- Maintain and promote Sunset Homes culture
- Other duties as assigned
- Complete client satisfaction
- Shared vision for each project with Construction and General Project Manager
- Consistent growth in signed contracts, referrals, and positive reviews
- Basic understanding of the construction industry and construction customer service
- 5+ years of hands on administrative support experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel is a must. Willing to learn other software.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer service experience required
- Ability to work unsupervised, Self-motivated
- Be bondable, be honest and trustworthy, respectful, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity, and demonstrate sound work ethics
- Available over the phone for meetings/email updates after regular work hours, as long as employee personal schedule permits it.
- Organized, inspired, respectful, committed, open and effective team-first identity
- Availability to work evenings and weekends with flex-schedule.
Too Long Didn't Read